Guide to good practices for WWW authors
Here is a list of things to do when you have prepared your document:
- Read through it carefully. Look at:
- clarity of expression
- Check out the graphics
- do they enhance the content?
- are they aesthetically pleasing? (if you can't tell, ask someone
- are images of manageable size? (downloading time)
- is the text easily readable? (avoid busy backgrounds, watch
color combinations of text and background)
- Test it in different environments:
- at least three browsers, including one plain text one
- different monitors with varying resolution, size and color
- Run it through an HTML validator program.
- Have someone else view it and give you comments.
- Announce it.
Virtual Environments Visualisation