-  Day, R.A., "Overview of the JANET IP Service and of Requirements
for Connection", Joint Network Team, January 1992.
-  Kirby, R., P. McAndrew, A. Kilgour, H. Taylor, and T. Mayes, "ELF:
The Electronic Learning Facilitator", to appear in proceeding of ALT-C, Hull,
-  Schwartz, M.F., "Internet Resource Discovery at the University of
Colorado", IEEE Computer, September 1993.
Slater, A.F. "Controlled by the Web", First International Conference on the
World-Wide Web, pp 399-409, Geneva, Switzerland, 1994
NCSA Mosaic Project, NCSA Mosaic Home Page,
NCSA Mosaic Project, NCSA Mosaic for X Documentation,
Maber, J., W3Launch - Secure Software Menus on the World,
-  Ackerman, M.S, and T.W. Malone, "Answer Garden: A Tool for Growing
Organizational Memory", Conference on Office Information Systems '90, pp31-39.
ACM Press, 1990.
-  NCSA Mosaic Project, World Wide Web,
-  CERN WWW Project, World-Wide Web Home, http://info.cern.ch/
-  Netscape Communications Corporation, Welcome to Netscape!,
Kappe, F., and H. Maurer, "Hyper-G: A Large universal Hypermedia Syatem and
Some Spin-Offs", ACM Computer Graphics, May 1993.
Riley, F, "Understanding IT: A Review of Hypermedia Authoring Packages", USDU,
-  Raggett, D., "A Review of the HTML+ Document Format", Proceedings
First International Conference on the World-Wide Web, pp5-14, Geneva,
-  ITTI, ITTI Home Page, http://www.hull.ac.uk/Hull/ITTI/itti.htm
-  Rist, R., Learning Technology Dissemination Initiative,
Freeman-Benson, B.N., "Using the Web to Provide Private Information", First
International Conference on the World-Wide Web, Geneva, Switzerland, 1994
Zimmerman, P., et al. "Pretty Good Privacy: Public Key Encription for the
Masses", ftp://unix.hensa.ac.uk/pub/uunet/security/virus/crypt/pgp, July 1993.
-  Ousterhout, J.K. "Tcl and the Tk Toolkit", Addison Wesley, 1994
-  Wall, L. and R.L. Schwartz, "Programming perl", O'Reilly &
Virtual Environments Visualisation